Custom Upholstery Guidelineslines
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
Custom orders will not go into production until the following criteria are met:
- 50% deposit is received by Currey & Company.
- An order form* per item is completely filled out and returned to Currey & Company.
- C.O.M. or C.O.L. is received at our production facility.
- C.O.M. AND C.O.L. shipping labels, instructions and custom order templates will be mailed to the customer after receipt of the sales order at Currey & Company.
- Upon receipt of the deposit, custom order template and C.O.M every custom order will be acknowledged via fax and email.
It is the customer's responsibility to carefully review the acknowledgement and notify Currey & Company immediately of any errors or clarifications. Once production has begun, orders may not be changed, cancelled or returned.
*Each custom upholstery piece’s order form can be found in the “Downloads” section on each product page.
FABRIC & LEATHER
Options Fabric and Leather memo swatches are available for mailing upon customer request.
Fabrics are stocked at the production facility. Leathers are part of a hide program. If a specific fabric or leather will cause a delay, Currey & Company will notify the customer via fax and email of the delay and give them the opportunity to reselect.
Swatches for Dyelot approval are not being offered at this time.
PRICING DETAIL INSTRUCTIONS
Frames may only be finished in a single color.
Multiple fabric combinations are priced at the highest grade of fabric used.
Fabric and leather combinations are priced in the highest grade of the leather used.
Any item trimmed with welting *must* have welting, no substitutions for nailheads or top-stitching. Fabric contrast welts are available, priced at the highest grade of fabric used on the piece. Leather contrast welts are available, the entire piece is priced as if in the highest grade of leather used.
Any item trimmed with nailheads *must* have nailheads, but the color of nails may be changed.
All upholstery ships within 90 days once the order goes into production.
F.O.B. point is High Point, NC. Delivery is via furniture LTL carriers. Delivery quotes shall be provided upon request. Custom Upholstery ships freight free, excluding our stocking bench program.